Opened in two stages in 1965 and 1968, Victoria Hall is the largest residence at Queen's and is named after Queen Victoria, who granted Queen's founding royal charter in 1841. Originally a women's residence, it was transformed into a co-ed building in 1988 and houses nearly 850 students.
Co-ed environment with single, double and triple rooms
Bedrooms range in size from 9.5 x 13 to 17 x 17
Home of The Lazy Scholar a lounge and coffee bar featuring breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night menus, coffee bar, snack items, televisions, fireplaces, lounge seating and games (pool, foosball, ping pong)